Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer Until Now

Sorry I haven't been writing for a while. I've had a cruise, 5th grade camp, and a day camp called Bright Ideas (I've been to the previous years of Bright Ideas, and I think those years were better.) during the summer so I haven't gotten on in a while. Oh yeah, I'm going to my cousins in southern Utah sometime this summer. *Sigh.* I wish school would start soon. Summer can be quite boring. Unless you have a bunch of awesome stuff to do. Then it's only boring between the awesome stuff.


This is the cruise ship we were on. It's called the Rhapsody of the Seas. It's a very nice cruise ship.

This is a picture from Camp Big Springs AKA 5th grade camp. The picture is of nightly campfire, where we sing songs, do our skits, and other things.

This is a picture of, well, me making a bracelet.

I can't put a picture of Bright Ideas, but it was about the Old West.

No comments:

Post a Comment