I went to Idaho last Saturday to go to a car show and to visit my cousins. The car show was great, but the visiting cousins was the best part. My cousins, Gary and Daniel, don't get to come down to Utah much, and we don't go up to Idaho a lot either. We played with their nerf weapons, threw a football a couple times, and then my Uncle Grant and my cousin Katie came. We had dinner, pie, and then played a game. I honestly can't remember what it was called. we had to go home after that and we got home about 2:15 a.m.
Oh yes, has anyone heard of a singer named "La Roux?" Her song "Bulletproof" is one of my FAVORITE songs.
I also restarted my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game. I'm a mudkip named Taylor. My partner is a charmander named David. I've already saved the world, and did my "Super Happy Dance." It's basically the spirit magic dance from avatar the last airbender while saying Sokka's greatest lines. Don't expect me to do it for you. I think this summer is the busiest summer I've had. And I'm going to my other cousins later. *sigh*

This is Sokka. The has the
GREATEST lines is Avatar the last airbender.
No comments:
Post a Comment