Friday, March 30, 2012

A Big Storm

So, last Tuesday (like every Tuesday) I had YW. We did stuff for... stuff (I can't remember) but we (the beehive group) are doing a photo thingy (Josh likes lemurs) called Eggy Weggy Photo Booth. Our group decided to use the name I thought up. It's kinda cool. After that we (YM/YW, it was combined) played volleyball. Now, for the record, I am completely USELESS in every sport, swimming and diving excluded. However, I actually hit the ball in such a way it was helpful! It's a sign of the Apocalypse.

We also performed our play (The Tempest) this week. Josh was Caliban, Brian was Prospero, Jacob G. was Ferdinand, and I, the beautiful Miranda. It was so awesome, the last blue cast performance. The last gold cast performance was awesome as well, because I was a spirit and got to be backstage most of the time, and there was like a banquet. Josh had brought root beer, cream soda, and cheetos, Kaili had brought pixie sticks, Joli brought celery sticks (with peanut butter), and SOMEONE brought fruit snacks. And then today we got to do the abridged version. It was basically running around and screaming though. I do like blue cast 2b. This is what happened:
Ashley (Ariel): I did all this stuff and everyone's okay. Can I be free now?
Brian (Prospero): No.
Ashley (Ariel): Meanie.
It was hilarious.

Now I must talk about pineapples. Pineapples grow in Hawai'i. There is one in the sea that a yellow sponge lives in. Pineapples are weirdly shaped. Pineapples belong in bathrobes.

No comments:

Post a Comment