Friday, February 10, 2012

3 Random Topics

Okay, for the record, it's 1 week and 4 days until my 12th birthday. I kinda have to laugh at that because my two best friends are 11 and are going to be until November and January. Sadly, this means I have to go to young women ALONE. All of my friends in my primary class are still in 5th grade!! So it's nice to be 12, and it's going to suck until my friend Kirsten turns 12.

Remember in my last post I said that Wir Sind Helden is better than Evanescense? I take that back. I think I have my musical priorities in order now. Kinda like how Hermione says to Harry and Ron "You're going to get us killed, or worse, expelled." Well, I feel like I just got over that. Anyway, so, tied for 1st is Weird Al and Evanescence, in 3rd Black Veil Brides, 4th Bruno Mars, and in 5th Paramore.

And for the sake of randomitity, I got 100% on my spelling test! Which is actually really hard because we have to do definitions with our words, and we have to do it word for word.

No comments:

Post a Comment