Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stupid Holiday. Stupid Adele. Not Stupid Tuesday.

For the record, I HATE ADELE. She got 6 grammys, and Bruno Mars didn't get ONE. I was so mad! Adele's been so over played, and in her song "Set Fire to the Rain," the melody for the lyrics doesn't go well with the background music. And then  Rihanna had to come and sing "We Found Love." It's such a stupid song!! The melody is crap, the lyrics are over repetitive, but I have to admit the music video is pretty good.

We had our Valentines Day party at school today (well, that's obvious) and it was actually pretty good. Josh and Brian ROCKED at a game called Smile if You Love Me, and the point is you have to make the person in a chair smile, and they have to say "I love you but I just can't smile" without smiling or laughing. Well, Josh was really funny (weird, this is the guy I hate) and made EVERYONE laugh, and Brian... was... hilarious. The first time he went he sang "Sexy and I Know It" and yeah, that's kinda a bad song, but it was really funny.

Today's bus ride home was probably the best. I have to go all the way to Amelia Earhart, the last bus stop, everyday, so it gets kinda boring because my friends get off long before I do. But on Tuesdays my friend David gets to go to Sunset View, the second to last bus stop, and it's pretty epic. So, yesterday I got Madden 09, and my quarterback is, well, David. My fullback and halfback are the Midget brothers, The Midget and Ogre Midget. Their parents, A Midget and By Midget are 4' 11." The Midget is 5'. Ogre Midget? For some twisted reason, Ogre Midget is 7'2". And they are epic at what they do, despite the fact I'm not very good at the game. So I played that for a while, and then something else happened, but I forgot what. Which really sucks, because that's the whole reason why that bus ride was so epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment